04 December 2012

2

Teaser Tuesday #11 - Unspoken


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along. Just follow the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Choose your teaser sentences from that page
4. AVOID SPOILERS!!!






“You’re crazy,” said her best friend, Angela, as the bell rang to signal five minutes before the first class on the first day back at school.“They said that about all the great visionaries.”.“You know who else they said it about?” Angela demanded. “All the actual crazy people.” 
That's my teaser of the week! I'm kinda "meh" on this book. It's pretty okay I guess. Still got about half of it to read.. Go me!




Feel free to share your own TT posts below!


2 comments:

  1. I liked the teaser, it's funny ;) Too bad Unspoken is just "meh", hopefully it'll get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the teaser, hope the book gets better :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)