08 December 2012

3

Stacking the Shelves #15


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
where book bloggers showcase the books they got this week.



Won


Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose #1) by Fiona Paul
Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
Black City (Black City #1) by Elizabeth Richards
~Swag of Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood

Thank you to Jessica Spotswood for this contest!!

I already finished Venom and now on Black City :)

Feel free to share your own IMM/STS posts down below in the comments!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh you got Prodigy! You're so lucky! Venom looks great too! Happy reading!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS post

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous right now! I'm dying to read all of those books. Especially Prodigy! Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god!!! O.O *faints at the sight of prodigy* You are so luckyy! It's like a haul sent from heaven. They all look gorgeous and new. I love it when I get a new book and the cover is all perfect. Hope you enjoy all your books and happy reading! :D

    Kaina @ These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)