22 December 2012

1

Stacking the Shelves #17 - A Swaggy Early Christmas


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
where book bloggers showcase the books they got this week.


Received


One + One = Blue by MJ Auch

Thank you so much to Macmillan Kids!

I also a bunch of swag in the mail.. I was like, fangirling...


^That is an overview of what I got^


Signed Black City + Phoenix Bookmarks


A recipe of Mallowmelt


Signed Drawings. They're so pretty :3


Signed Keeper of the Lost Cities Bookmark :3

Thank you so much to Shannon Messenger and Elizabeth Richards for these pretties!!!


Bought


Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

That's all I got this week!!! Just in time for Christmas :) 
Share what you got in the comments and I'll come check out your post!

An early Merry Christmas to you all :*


1 comment:

  1. Wow great haul! I'm jealous of your signed Black City and Phoenix bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)