13 December 2012

7

Feature & Follow #11


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Basically, what you do is follow me, comment, and I'll follow back. Awesome, right?

This week's features are My Library in the Making and Read, Breathe, Read Everyday.

Q: What is the last book that made you cry? Tell us about the scene.
A: I'm not actually an emotional person at all.. Do fanfictions count? That was the last one that made me cry. The scene was about how the life was gone from the girl and the boy who loved her was crying so much :'(



7 comments:

  1. I haven't read any fan-fics.
    Here's my FF.
    Have a great day!
    *Old follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Books don't usually make me cry. It has to be a really powerful scene, so I can totally see where you are coming from! Thanks for sharing.

    New follower (:

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much of a crier either but I keep reading other peoples FF's and thinking 'oh yeah, I definitely cried at that!'

    Heres my FF - RobynLeanne @ Fairytales and Folklore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, from a new GFC follower.

    I don't cry all that often when reading . . . I'm much worse with films! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Follower through GCF!!

    I too am not an easy crier. So, if a book does cause me to cry it is automatically added to my favorite books and given a five star rating.

    Stop by and check my FFF!!

    Heather @ YA Fantasy Book Junkie
    http://yafantasybookjunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any fan fiction, but if writing of any kind touches the heart, I think it is successful writing. Old follower btw, My Sister's Keeper did it for me.....thoroughly cleansed my tear ducts! Lol
    Happy Reading!
    beth at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    ;D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)