16 December 2013

0

{Weekly Craving} Dec 2013 #3

Weekly Craving is a weekly feature where I show you all the new releases on my TBR

Control by Lydia Kang (Dec 26th)
Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine (Dec 31st)
Warrior (The Dragon King Chronicles #2) by Ellen Oh (Dec 31st)

This week, I'm showing all the releases in the next two weeks. There's nothing on my TBR that's been released this week so I thought I would show what little releases I have on my list for the next two weeks. I'm the most excited for Control out of the three. It has a really cool cover and it looks really great. I haven't been hearing great things about the Promise of Amazing so I might hold off on reading that one. Warrior might just be another "meh" read for me. Any releases you're excited about for the next few weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)