Hello, guys and girls! This holiday, I'll be participating in the Top 10 of 2013 thing going on. Basically, you're choosing a top 10 of each category for this week. On Monday, the category is Best Books I've Read in 2013. If you want to participate as well, you can go look at the deets here.
Today's topic is: Best Books I've Read in 2013
I've tried to order them as best as possible but some are definitely tied!
1. Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi
2. Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
3. Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy #2) by Jennifer A. Nielsen
7. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
8. Poison by Bridget Zinn
9. The Pirate's Wish (The Assassin's Curse #2) by Cassandra Rose Clarke
10. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
That's all for today! I just want to let you know that my best friend / guest blogger, Kaity, has also taken her pick in this post. I gave her two picks so I'm picking 8 on the list and she's picking two. Her two picks are the Ocean at the End of the Lane and Wait for You. I've read Wait for You as well so I'm placing it really high on the list. Just noting that her picks will be at the very bottom of the list. Not that the books aren't great compared to mine but that's just what I'll be doing. Did you choose the Best Books You've Read in 2013? If so, link me up to your post!