25 December 2013

0

Best Contemporaries of 2013


Hello, everyone! This holiday, I'll be participating in the Top 10 of 2013 thing going on. Basically, you're choosing a top 10 of each category for this week. On Wednesday, the category is Best ________ of 2013 (Reader’s/Blogger’s choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE of these topics – Villains, Contemporaries, Dual POVs, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love Triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts). If you want to participate as well, you can go look at the deets here. 


Today's topic is: Best Contemporaries of 2013

Today's list is mostly compiled by Kaity because all she reads are contemporaries. I've put in my own two cents as well though (the last two books on the list and the last two honourable mentions). Other than those, all of the list are Kaity's picks. What can I say? I'm more of a paranormal / sci-fi / fantasy kind of girl ;)



1. Frigid by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. Looking for Alaska by John Green
3. Paper Towns by John Green


4. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
5. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
6. Lost and Found by Nicole Williams


7. Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle
8. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
9. Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout
10. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

A few honourable mentions...


If You Stay by Courtney Cole
Ten Tiny Breaths by K. A. Tucker
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
Crash into You by Katie McGarry

That's it for the top contemporaries of 2013! If you've read any of them, share your thoughts with me in the comments :) If you haven't read a lot of them (like me lol), well we better start reading! Kaity constantly pesters me to read her latest favourite contemporary but I'm always too busy with my own books. Holiday break is the perfect time to read them, it seems :) Merry Christmas, guys and girls! Eat lots of food and enjoy the holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)