02 December 2013

0

{Weekly Craving} Dec 2013 #1

Weekly Craving is a feature where I show what new releases are on my TBR



Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4) by Miranda Kenneally
Options by Abbi Glines

That's all the stuff on my TBR for this week. I really need to catch up on the Wardstone Chronicles series. The one published is the UK version and I personally like the US versions better. Guess it'd be time for me to catch up on that series then. I'm also really excited for Racing Savannah since the Hundred Oaks series are all cute books that just make me feel fluffy on the inside :3 What new releases are on your TBR this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)