27 December 2013

0

Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2014


Hello, everyone! This holiday, I'll be participating in the Top 10 of 2013 thing going on. Basically, you're choosing a top 10 of each category for this week. On Friday, the category is Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2014. If you want to participate as well, you can go look at the deets here.

Today's topic is: Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2014
These books are not in any particular order!


Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen
Half Bad by Sally Green


Promise of Shadows by Justina Ireland
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins


Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff
The Vanishing Season by Jodi Lynn Anderson

There are four books that I would've put in the list and taken out the others if they had covers. I didn't want to show up without covers (and one without title). The four books are Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan, Catalyst by S. J. Kincaid, The Wizard's Promise by Cassandra Rose Clarke, and Keepers of the Lost Cities #3 by Shannon Messenger. Just know that I am waiting on them eagerly. Share your own picks with me and if we have anything similar, let's have a fangirly discussion!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)