10 October 2012

1

WWW Wednesday #5

To play along, just answer the following three questions:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
*Click on the covers for goodreads links*



What are you currently reading?

I'm reading the Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa. And damn! It's good!









What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished Clash by Nicole Williams. I think the first book is better though... My to-be-written reviews are piling up again :(








What do you think you'll read next?

I think I'll read Eve and Adam by Michael Grant + Katherine Applegate next. It seems pretty interesting.

1 comment:

  1. OMG NO NO NO NO NO NO NO ON ONE THING:

    EVE AND ADAM. NO. SERIOUSLY. THAT WAS SO BAD. OF COURSE, IF YOU LIKE SCI FI THEN YOU'LL LIKE THIS. BUT OTHER THAN THAT. BIG FAT PATOOEY NO. SORRY FOR GETTING CRAZY ON YOU BUT SERIOUSLY. ACK *TEARS PAPER*

    BUT YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES ON ONE THING:

    THE LOST PRINCE YESSSSSS OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD I GOT LIKE A BOOK HANGOVER AFTERWARDS AND I AM SO BUYING A FINISHED COPY FOR MY IRON FEY COLLECTION AND YESSSS! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)