04 October 2012

1

{Review} Iron's Prophecy - Julie Kagawa


Iron's Prophecy by Julie Kagawa

Series: The Iron Fey #4.5
Release Date: 09/01/2012
Publisher: Harlequin TEEN
Format: Kindle Edition

Amazon / B&N / BD / Kobo / Goodreads

Meghan Chase is finally getting used to being the Iron Queen, ruler of the Iron Fey. Her life may be strange, but with former Winter prince Ash by her side at last, she wouldn’t have it any other way.


But when they travel to the Summer and Winter courts’ gathering for Elysium, the oracle from Meghan’s past returns with a dire prophecy: “What you carry will either unite the courts, or it will destroy them.” Now Meghan faces a devastating choice that may determine the future of all fey—and her and Ash’s unborn child… 




I cannot even tell you how excited I am to have finally read this book. We meet the Gang again. Yay!!! Oh and how much I love Puck and his Puck-ishness. Seriously! Ash is nothing (no offense to Team Ash people). Puck is just funny.. and Puck. 

This short story is about the Iron's Prophecy (of course, as the title states). The Oracle tells Meghan about how her son will either save the Nevernever or destroy it. Pretty boom doomy right? So they had to go find the Oracle so she can show the Iron Queen the prophecy in the Dream Pool. 

I think this is more of a transitional short story for the Lost Prince. It tells you a bit about Keirran and how he will save the Nevernever or break it apart. Ethan Chase and Keirran will be in the Lost Prince!! Yay! Cannot even tell you how excited I am when I can finally read it! Ah!!! *fangirling about the Lost Prince*

What's the best thing about this whole short story? PUCK. PUCK. PUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Rating:

1 comment:

  1. I ADORED this novella when Puck came out I was like "HELL TO THE FRICKEN YES!!" LOL xD Awesome review :)

    @These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)