02 October 2012

0

Teaser Tuesday #5 (Mark of Athena)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just follow the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Pick your "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
4. AVOID SPOILERS!!!
***


Amazon B&N / TBD / Chapters / Goodreads
    "You know how ugly Narcissus is?" Leo asked the crowd. "He's so ugly, when he was born his mama thought he was a backward centaur--with a horse butt for a face. "Some of the nymphs gasped. Narcissus frowned, as though he was vaguely aware of a gnat buzzing around his head. "You know why his bow has cobwebs?" Leo continued. "He uses it to hunt for dates, but he can't find one!"

This book is sooo awesome!! Like, my favorite series EVER... It's THAT good. Woohoo! I will finish this deliciousness soon :)




What teaser did you post this week? Link me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)