28 May 2013

0

Teaser Tuesday #15 - Things I Can't Forget


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along. Just follow the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Pick your teaser sentences from that page
4. Avoid spoilers!







He must've called a hundred times since yesterday, and he wrote me ten emails, repeating over and over how much he cares for me, wanting to know what he did wrong, telling me he misses me already.

That quote is so cute and makes me go AWWW.. :3

Isn't it so adorable? Tell me in the comments what you think and whether or not you've read this one yet :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)