23 May 2013

0

A Day in My Life #2

A Day in My Life is where I tell you what's been happening in my life and any updates I may have for my blog :)

First of all, so sorry to you guys for not commenting on your blogs lately. I've started re-watching my favorite cartoons and animes and haven't touched my laptop for a few days. I was watching Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, and Sword Art Online. I urge you to check them as they are my favorite shows!

And another thing is that I'll be going on a school trip for four days (Friday to Tuesday). I won't be back til Tuesday night so I'm going to be absent. But that's okay! After I come back, I think I'll start using the new template I made for myself. I'm not going start using it now because if it has some glitches, I can't fix it if I'm gone. So that's what's been going on and hopefully I'll have a good trip! Byes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)