21 May 2013

1

Teaser Tuesday #14 - Ready Player One


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along. Just follow the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Choose your teaser sentences from that page
4. Avoid spoilers!




After all, I was famous now. I would roll into the meeting wearing my default skin and a fuck-off attitude. I would listen to their offer, then tell them to kiss my simulated ass. Maybe I'd record the whole thing and post it on YouTube.
"I don't want to be second-in-command," I said. "I want your job, Sorrento. I want to be in charge of the whole shebang. Chief of operations. El Numero Uno. Oh, and I want everyone to have to call me El Numero Uno, too. Is that possible?"
"You and the other Sux0rz can all go fuck a duck."

Just because I couldn't resist, I put in three quotes I found hilarious. Ready Player One is a great dystopian/sci-fi book that I think a lot of people would enjoy!

1 comment:

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)