16 March 2013

2

Stacking the Shelves #26


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
where book bloggers showcase the books they got this week.

Won


Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza

Thanks so much to HarperCollins Canada for this book :)


Bought


Insignia by S. J. Kincaid
The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead



The Host by Stephenie Meyer

I went to a signing and got this signed by Stephenie Meyer! I used a different name for this since I have two names :) Insignia and The Indigo Spell are both books close to my heart and I have no doubt I will re-read both again and again. <-- That just marked the need to buy the physical copies.


Library


The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green



The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Iced by Karen Marie Moning

I've already read a bit of the Fault in Our Stars. I'm so in love with Gus! Like, WHY THE HELL DID I NOT READ IT SOONER.. IT'S PERFECT.. I really like John Green and first saw him through his youtube videos. Now I'm thinking I'm such a dumbass for not reading his books sooner :P

That's all I got this week! Leave a comment down below and feel welcome to leave your own links :)


2 comments:

  1. OOH yay for a signed copy of The Host! Also, Mila 2.0 was one of the REALLY few sci-fi books I loved, so I hope you love it, as well as everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mila 2.0! You lucky duck for winning it! Gosh, I have the worst luck in any giveaways. XD I was thinking, wait, you already read Insignia, why you buy? But then you explained! Haha, I get that feeling sometimes when I find a really special book and it's from the library. DX

    Hope you enjoy all of them!!! C:

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)