06 January 2014

0

{Weekly Craving} Jan 2014 #1

Weekly Craving is a feature that shows what's newly released on my TBR



Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler
Defy by Sara B. Larson
Enders (Starters #2) by Lissa Price


Fugitive X (Revolution 19 #2) by Gregg Rosenblum
Independent Study (The Testing #2) by Joelle Charbonneau
No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale


The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson

That is it for this week! I'm probably the most excited for Defy and Independent Study. The Testing was a great read for me and I can't wait to read the sequel! I'm also curious about the Impossible Knife of Memory. I've never read anything by Laurie Halse Anderson and she seems like a famous and acclaimed author. What are you excited for this week? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)