11 July 2013

4

A Day in My Life #5

A Day in My Life is a meme where I talk about my personal life and any blog updates I may have.

Right now, I'm taking a family trip to Asia for summer vacation. It's freaking hot as hell over here, so I'm basically thankful that we have A/C. Also I've been watching another anime called Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai. I love it! It's another one of those slice of life anime. You should totally check it out! Click on the picture and it'll take you to the link where it tells you what it's about.


There's also a typhoon (hurricane) coming to where I am right now. That just means I won't be able to go outside. That's a bummer really. Aside from those, nothing much has been happening. I'm starting to watch anime that's airing in the summer. Waiting for the next episode is the worst feeling ever! I still have jet lag since I only arrived last week.. Hopefully I won't be waking up at 6am every day this week. Pretty much, that's all that's been going on. Tomorrow, I have a post on all the anime I watched in spring and what I thought about them. Be sure to check it out :D

4 comments:

  1. Even though I don't watch anime- waiting for the next episode sucks so much. I'm currently waiting for the next season of My Little Pony which comes out in September and its a miracle that I haven't lost my sanity.

    Have fun! And great post, chick! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. at least an episodes comes out every week.. but when that's over, you have to wait for the next season.. which sucks ballz..

      Delete
  2. Cool! I'm in Asia too! YAY Philippines! I've basically only ever been to Asia, which is cool cause there are lots of really amazing tourists spots here :) And unlike you, I'm used to the heat. It's the cold I can't stand when I go abroad. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could go to the Philippines! Heard the mango there is awesome!

      Delete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)