27 November 2012

0

Teaser Tuesday #10 - Silver


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just follow the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Select your "teaser" sentences from that page
4. AVOID SPOILERS!




Beauty is pointless when no one's looking. And no one ever looks. People weave around me without making eye contact. I'm the tree that falls in the forest with no one around to see or hear it. I can't remember the last time someone besides Haley or Christy talked to me at a party.
That's my teaser of the week! Just started reading this (like on page 1) so the teaser is the first sentence of the book :)






Feel free to link me up to your own TT posts! Have a great tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)