10 November 2012

4

Stacking the Shelves #11


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
that showcases books we received, bought, borrowed, or won this week.

*Click on the covers for goodreads links*


Received


Normalish by Margaret Lesh

Thank you to Margaret Lesh for Normalish :)


Bought


Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles #1) by Kat Zhang
The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke


Borrowed


Belles (Belles #1) by Jen Calonita
Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst



Blood Red Road (Dust Lands #1) by Moira Young
Enclave (Razorlands #1) by Ann Aguirre



A Bride's Story, Vol 1 by Kaoru Mori

A bride's story is a manga. I love mangas but my library has a limited supply of them so I don't read them all that much anymore :(

That's all I got this week! Comment below and tell me which book you're the most excited about and link me up to your own STS posts!











4 comments:

  1. Is that Cursed I see *stares at it for a few minutes* can't believe I haven't read it yet because I love Jennifer Armentrout, I saw The Assasins curse at Barnes & Noble when my mom took me on one of her rare "I'll buy you one book you want as long as it's under $10" trips. I was there for Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick but that was hard covered therefor $18. So, I had chosen the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer after endless strolling through the aisles and then I see the Assasins curse on my way out and it's the LAST one. Thinking this must be a sighn or something I start reading the description even though my mom is like repeatedly calling me to ask where the hell I am. So then I become undecided the Unbecoming or Assasins curse? My mom won't buy me both that much I know but if I stay there any longer she won't buy me none. I decided on the Unbecoming and promised the lovely Assasins curse that I would read reviews of it and come for it back one day :D So, I just noticed this thing/ramble is SUPER long soo... awesome haul!! :)

    Kaina @ These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved Blood Red Road! It's one of my favorite books ever. I can't wait to finally purchase Rebel Heart. I own Enclave and I just haven't read it yet. I've heard really good things about it though. :) I can't wait to finally purchase What's Left of Me. I absolutely love the cover!

    I hope you enjoy your books this week. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's Left of Me and Cursed were both really good :) I also loved Belles! Enclave and Blood Red Road both sound great, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of it. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Normalish this week too! It sounds so cute, and the cover is adorable. I really need to read Blood Red Road, I have had it on my TBR forever and hear such amazing things about it, but haven't gotten to it yet. I hope you enjoy your new stack!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)