19 September 2012

0

WWW Wednesday #3


To play along, answer the following three questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you will read next?


*Click on the covers for the goodreads link*





What are you currently reading?

I'm reading The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Michelle Hodkin) and Ember (Carol Oates).






What did you recently finish reading?

I just finished Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle. I won't be doing a review on that one because I don't have much thoughts on it. I give it 2 stars, by the way.







What do you think you'll read next?

I think I'll read Otherkin by Nina Berry next.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)