03 September 2012

3

Stacking the Shelves (1)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hostedy by Tynga's Reviews. 
It showcases books we received this week! Oh my ever growing TBR pile :)
It's my first Stacking the Shelves! Let's see how it goes.. Hopefully it won't be an epic fail.

This week I didn't receive that many for review. Here they are:

For Review

 

~ Roseblood (Roseblood #1) by Emily Shore
~ Any Love but Mine by Debbie Davies
~ Pledged (Soul Wars Saga #1) by Gwynneth White
~ Perception by Lee Strauss

Big thanks to Emily Shore, Debbie Davies, Gwynneth White, Lee Strauss & Elle Strauss  for the review copies! You guys rock!

Perception is my first e-ARC!! So excited to read it!


Purchased

Physical -


This is a Chinese Mandarin book. I don't usually read books in that language, but I totally bought this because of the cover. I'm a sucker for pretty Asian covers :) I'm on chapter 3 of it right now, but I won't be doing a review for this one.

eBooks - 





~ Article 5 (Article 5 #1) by Kristen Simmons
~ Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness #1) by P. T. Michelle
~ False Memory (False Memory #1) by Dan Krokos
~ Geekomancy by Michael R. Underwood
~ The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa
~ The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
~ Inbetween (Kissed by Death #1) by Tara A. Fuller
~ Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
~ Thrall (Daughters of Lilith #1) by Jennifer Quintenz
~ Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
~ Touch of Power (Healer #1) by Maria V. Snyder
~ Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle
~ Whispers in Autumn (The Last Year #1) by Trisha Leigh

Ugh.. I bought too many books :( I gotta swear off buying books for a while. These will certainly keep me busy :)

What did you get this week? Link me up with your STS!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome books! I am looking forward to you're review for Iron Legends! I am a big fan of the Iron Fey series :-) Thanks for sharing. Enjoy these books!!!

    SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good books! :)

    Hi I'm a new follower who found you via goodreads!

    http://bookwormmia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)