23 September 2012

3

Stacking the Shelves #4


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly bookish meme showcasing 
books we received, bought or borrowed that week :)



Received


~ Lacrimosa (Requiem #1) by Christine Fonseca


Bought


~ The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
~ Tiger's Destiny (Tiger Saga #4) by Colleen Houck

I already finished both physical books :) Tiger's destiny just came in yesterday and I finished it :D Expect a review soon :)

~ Defiance (Defiance #1) by C. J. Redwine
~ This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
~ Silver (Bandia #1) by Talia Vance


~ My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
~ Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson

That's all I got this week, folks! Link me up to your own STS!




3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul this week! I've read and LOVED both The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and This is Not a Test. I should really pick up a copy of Defiance. I've heard nothing but amazing things about it so far. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you enjoy your books! :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Not A Test was SO good. Easily one of my fav's this year, so I hope you enjoy it too. I can't wait to get my hands on My Life Next Door. I hope you enjoy all of your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mailbox is made of win! Mara Dyer, Defiance, and My Life Next Door are all made of major WIN! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)