18 September 2012

0

Teaser Tuesday #4


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just follow the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Flip to a random page
3. Choose your teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
4. AVOID SPOILERS!!
***


Amazon B&N / BD / Chapters / Goodreads
I squint one of my eyes at Daniel.

"What are you doing?" he asked.
"This is me, giving you the side eye." I continued to squint.
"Well, you look like you're going to have a stroke. Anyway, Mom's going to pick you up over there," my brother said, pointing to a cul-de-sac on the other side of the campus. "Try to behave."
I stifled a yawn. "It's too early to be an asshat, Daniel."
"And watch your language. It's unbecoming."
~Page 23, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer



That's the teaser for today! A lot of you probably already read this but I haven't! So looking forward to reading this one because there's lots of mixed reviews on this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)