25 September 2012

0

Teaser Tuesday #4


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading. 
Anyone can play along! Just follow the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share your "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
4. AVOID SPOILERS!!!

***


Amazon / B&N / TBD / Chapters / Goodreads
Logan made it plain years ago that romance wasn't an option. And I'm a different girl from the starry-eyed fifteen-year-old who thought she was in love. The almost-kiss was nothing more than too much emotion, too much tension, and a split second of dropping my guard. It won't happen again.
~21% of the book

Thoughts: Oh, Rachel. Keep telling yourself that, sweetie.






This is my teaser of the week! Be sure to link me up to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)