16 September 2013

3

{Weekly Craving} September 2013 #3


Weekly Craving is a feature where I show you what's newly released on my TBR



- 3:59 by Gretchen McNeil
- A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers

- Battle of the Ampere (Michael Vey #3) by Richard Paul Evans
- Delia's Shadow by Jaime Lee Moyer

- Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz & Michael Johnston
- Kinslayer (The Lotus War #2) by Jay Kristoff

- Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles #2) by Kat Zhang
- The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas

- The Screaming Staircase by Jonathan Stroud
- The Falconer by Elizabeth May

That's it for this week! I'm really excited about The Burning Sky and the Screaming Staircase. What about you? :)




3 comments:

  1. Once we were, The falconer and The burning sky!! I definitely need to get started in Stormdancer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm mainly just looking forward to 3:59. Kinslayer is REALLY good and Frozen hasn't really been recieving many positive reviews so I'm passing on that one.

    Thanks for sharing, hon! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read 3:59. I loved Gretchen McNeil's other book Ten!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)