25 September 2013

0

Waiting on Wednesday #41 - Lost in Babylon

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine
that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating



Lost in Babylon by Peter Lerangis
Series: Seven Wonders #2
Genre: MG Mythology
Release Date: Oct 29 / 2013
Publisher: HarperCollins
The adventure continues as Jack and his friends travel to the Hanging Gardens of Babylon in the pulse-pounding second title in the Seven Wonders series.
With Marco gone and the first Loculus lost, Jack, Cass, and Ally are no closer to saving themselves (or the world) than when they first arrived at the Karai Institute. But when Bhegad tracks down Marco deep in the desert, the kids are off on the next leg of their quest-to the ancient city of Babylon. There the kids find themselves faced with a daunting choice that makes them question everything they've learned so far. It's a gut wrenching decision, but what the kids don't realize is that it's also a trap. Surprises pile on surprises until a long-lost figure from Jack's past returns, and the kids find themselves forced to engineer an escape that might just turn out to be a different kind of trap altogether....

I read The Colossus Rises last year and I've been waiting on the second book for quite a while now (okay that's a lie; I've only been waiting for a month). My review of it is here if you want to check that out. It's one of the MG books that I feel isn't written for just kids. Basically, I'm really excited about this and I can't wait for it to come out! What are you waiting on this Wednesday? Comment down below and I'll come check out your posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)