28 August 2012

0

Teaser Tuesday (2)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just follow the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two sentences from somewhere on that page
4. Avoid any spoilers!

***



Morfran's wearing a plaid, flannel bathrobe and he looks ridiculous. You'd never guess that underneath that bathrobe is one of the strongest voodoo men in North America. He's sort of like his grandson that way. -Page 51
I know.. not the best teaser ever.. but hey, I just flipped to a random page.

Share your teasers with me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)