06 August 2012

3

Monthly Craving: August

~Monthly Craving~

**August**

This is a post featuring books I'm waiting for this month.

August 6th


Nevermore: the Final Maximum Ride Adventure by James Patterson

August 7th



~ Auracle by Gina Rosati
~ Blood Fever (The Watchers #3) by Veronica Wolff
~ Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake
~ Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
~ Rift (Nightshade Prequel #1) by Andrea Cremer
~ Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
~ Wake by Amanda Hocking

August 14th


~ False Memory by Dan Krokos
~ Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
~ Rise of the Elgen (Michael Vey #2) by Richard Paul Evans
~ The Demigod Diaries (Heroes of Olympus #2.5) by Rick Riordan

August 15th


~ Karma Bites by Nyrae Dawn

August 21st


~ Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto

August 28th


~ The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa


SO MANY BOOKS...
August is just so awesome... :D
Let the reading begin!
What are you waiting for this month?
Comment and let me know :) x





3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower. I am a huge Maximum Ride Fan too! I can't wait to get my hands on nevermore! I recently posted a review of The Final Warning and am currently on the 6th book in the series! I love Fang xD
    I also have a book blog sop please check that out, I would really appreciate it!
    http://adventuresofateenagebookworm.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! I'll check out your blog. Still trying to fix the reply and etc. problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, definitely Throne of Glass!!!!!!!

    New follower
    Follow back?
    http://therandomranterer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)