24 November 2012

6

Stacking the Shelves #13


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
that spotlights books we received, bought, borrowed, or won this week.



Received


Indigo Awakening (The Hunted #1) by Jordan Dane
Florence (Florence Waverley #1) by Ciye Cho
ReAwakened (Angel Creek #2) by Ada Adams

Thank you to HarlequinTeen, Netgalley, Ciye Cho, and Ada Adams for these!!!


Bought




That's all I got this week, guys! Link me up to your own STS and I'll check out what you got!


6 comments:

  1. Ooh I just read a really superb review of ReAwakened so I really hope you like that one! Also, I got Florence a while ago but I never actually finished it I think the fact that all the books piled up on top of me finally got to my nerves and made me crack lol. *slaps self* But I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound great. I hope you enjoy them.

    Thanks for stopping by my STS post

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about ReAwakened, hope you enjoy.
    Happy reading and have a great week!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reawakened looks great! I really want to start that series :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your StS banner! It's so cute :) I hadn't heard of Florence before but I looked it up and it sounds good! Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)