05 November 2012

1

{Review} Crash + Clash - Nicole Williams


Crash by Nicole Williams

Series: Crash #1
Release Date: 07/19/2012

Amazon / B&N / Kobo
Southpointe High is the last place Lucy wanted to wind up her senior year of school. Right up until she stumbles into Jude Ryder, a guy whose name has become its own verb, and synonymous with trouble. He's got a rap sheet that runs longer than a senior thesis, has had his name sighed, shouted, and cursed by more women than Lucy dares to ask, and lives at the local boys home where disturbed seems to be the status quo for the residents. Lucy had a stable at best, quirky at worst, upbringing. She lives for wearing the satin down on her ballet shoes, has her sights set on Juilliard, and has been careful to keep trouble out of her life. Up until now. 
Jude's everything she needs to stay away from if she wants to separate her past from her future. Staying away, she's about to find out, is the only thing she's incapable of. 
For Lucy Larson and Jude Ryder, love's about to become the thing that tears them apart.


Clash by Nicole Williams
Series: Crash #2
Release Date: 09/01/2012
Publisher: CreateSpace



Amazon / B&N / Kobo

The only easy thing about Jude and Lucy’s relationship is their love for one another. Everything else is hard.
Especially when it comes to reining in Jude’s trigger touch temper and Lucy’s increasing jealousy of Jude’s Spirit Sister on the cheer squad who’s attached herself to him in just about every way a girl could. Feeling the stress of trying to hang on to her quintessential bad boy while becoming the foremost dancer in her class, Lucy knows something’s going to break. She wants both. She needs both. But if she doesn’t make a choice, she risks losing everything.
For Lucy Larson and Jude Ryder, love might be the thing that just isn’t enough.




In a Nutshell

I saw some really good reviews for this one and I dived into it having really high expectations.. AND.. *wait for it* I LOVED IT!!! If you like lovey-dovey stories, definitely pick this one up.

The Long Review Version

From the first page, I fell in love with Lucy and Jude. Luce was just on a beach, trying catch Jude's attention because.. well.. Jude's one hot dude, what other reasons do you need? Basically they got off really well and started arguing. Luce basically didn't like his personality but then later grew to love him.

I really love this one! I think Luce and Jude's rollercoaster-ish up and downs kept me really entertained and from this, I learned quite a bit. I think communication is the key in any relationship.

I loved both characters. I felt like I actually knew them personally and that I was actually in that situation with them together. Love the writing style, also. Williams just has a way of pulling me into the story. I stayed up late reading this! (But eventually, I slept :P)

This is a very believable story that will have anyone cheering/rooting/shipping Jude and Luce :)

Rating:

1 comment:

  1. Glad you loved it! The characters sound real and well-developed. Great review, Ariella. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)