10 March 2014

0

{Weekly Craving} March 2014 #2

Weekly Craving is a feature where I show you what's newly released on my TBR



Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas
Promise of Shadows by Justina Ireland
The Mirk and Midnight Hour by Jane Nickerson

That's all I got for the week! I'm the most excited for Promise of Shadows. I loved Justina Ireland's last book, Vengeance Bound and I hope this one will be good as well! Ask Again Later seems like a good contemporary. The Mirk and Midnight Hour is a retelling about Tam Lin (which I've never read). I don't know if I should read the original first before comparing it to this retelling. 

What releases are you excited about this week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)