03 March 2014

0

{Weekly Craving} March 2014 #1

Weekly Craving is a feature where I show you what's newly released on my TBR


16 Things I Thought Were True by Janet Gurtler
Death Sworn by Leah Cypess
Half Bad by Sally Green


Let the Storm Break (Let the Sky Fall #2) by Shannon Messenger
Nil by Lynne Matson
Panic by Lauren Oliver


The Nightmare Dilemma (The Arkwell Academy #2) by Mindee Arnett
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Wicked Little Secrets (Prep School Confidential #2) by Kara Taylor

That's all the stuff on my list for this week! I've already read The Nightmare Nilemma and the Winner's Curse. You can expect those reviews this week. I'm starting 16 Things I Thought Were True right now. Other than that, I'm really excited for Half Bad and Let the Storm Break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)