15 February 2014

0

Stacking the Shelves - February 2014

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
that shows what books we hauled during the week.


Received

Always Emily by Michaela MacColl
Expiration Day by William Campbell Powell

The Tyrant's Daughter by J. C. Carleson (review here)
Fates by Lanie Bross
Camelot Burning by Kathryn Rose

Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong
Grim by Various Authors

The Summer I Wasn't Me by Jessica Verdi
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Nil by Lynne Matson

Thank you to Random House, Random House Canada, Flux, Harlequin Teen, 
Sourcebooks Fire, Netgalley, and Raincoast Books for these pretties!


Bought

The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
Independent Study (The Testing #2) by Joelle Charbonneau (review here)

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
Got two copies because I needed a copy myself even after I read it and one is for a friend :)


Gifted

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
Legacy of the Clockwork Key by Kristin Bailey

Thank you so much to Montana @ The Book Belles for these! :)


Wooh! That was a lot of books! I think I might consider doing it twice a month now or every one of my haul posts will be so gigantic. I'm sure that I missed one or two ebooks that I bought but oh well.... Most of my book haul this month consists of amazing books from publishers (thank you!) and my friend Montana for the great present! This was a quite a big haul and yeah.. I got lots of reading to do ahead. 

What did y'all get this week? Be sure to share your own haul posts with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)