03 June 2013

7

{Weekly Craving} June 2013 #1


Weekly Craving is a feature on my blog
where I show you what's newly released on my TBR.


~ Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
~ Phoenix (Black City #2) by Elizabeth Richards

~ Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
~ Tempest Revealed by Tracy Deebs

~ The Academy: Game On by Monica Seles
~ The Keep by Veronica Wolff

~ The Oathbreaker's Shadow by Amy McCulloch
~ The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke

~ The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
~ When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney


That's it for this week! There's bunch of cool books coming out but I'm most excited for The Oathbreaker's Shadow, The Testing, and The Keep. What are you most anticipating?


7 comments:

  1. I am actually really excited for Gameboard of the Gods because I really like Mead's Vampire Academy series. Siege and Storm is also on my list. I loved the first book.

    Your blog's new design looks amazing! :)

    ~Sydney@Pika Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for Gameboard of the Gods as well. I really liked Bloodlines and Vampire Academy. I've only read one review on it so far and it's a negative one, so I don't know if I'll read it :( I didn't like Shadow and Bones much so hopefully Siege and Storm will be alright.

      Delete
  2. >___< I really want to read Assassin's Curse! Seeing the sequel cover just reminded me of that. I think I must have been in my other Wonderland that I forgot. And When You Were Here! I wantz. GIMME. * ^ *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Assassin's Curse was aight (I think I wrote a review on it, no?) I can't wait for Pirate's Curse! I can't wait to see your reviews on both books, Delaney! I'll be counting on it ;)

      Delete
  3. There are a lot of books I wanna read! Gameboard of the Gods sounds interesting even though it supposed to be an adult book. And Siege and Storm! Haven't read the first book but I really want to! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. My TBR is never-ending lol TT__TT I'm probably the most excited for The Keep and The Oathbreaker's Shadow from my list :)

      Delete
  4. I hope to read your review when you finally read those books! For this week's release, everyone's mostly excited about Gameboards of the Gods and Siege and Storm so I'm not surprised you're excited for both.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)