30 March 2013

1

Stacking the Shelves #27


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
where book bloggers showcase the books they got this week.


Bought



Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare




Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan

I went to a signing on Tuesday and got all of the above signed! I bought them all. I never owned TID since I borrowed them from the library. They are one of my all time favorite series so I have no idea why I didn't buy them. She came so I bought them! Unspoken seemed interesting so I bought it as well :) I have some photos from the event here:




They weren't good pictures because everything was so busy.. Sorry :(

Now I have some ebooks that I bought as well...



Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy #2) by Jennifer A. Nielsen
With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent


Wait For You by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Spellcaster by Claudia Gray
Just One Day by Gayle Forman

That's all I got this week! 
Feel free to link me to your own post and I'll come check it out :)


1 comment:

  1. That's really cool that you got to go to a signing! I'm actually reading City of Bones right now, as I'm hoping to freshen my memory before the movie comes out... even though it's not until August. :) I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)