15 March 2014

4

Stacking the Shelves - March 2014


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
that shows what you got in your haul every week.


Received


- Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
- The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
- Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel


- The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
- Foretold by Rinda Elliott
- The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa

Thank you to Random House, Macmillan, HarlequinTeen, and Netgalley for these books!


Bought

- Shatter Me x2 by Tahereh Mafi (SIGNED)
- Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi (SIGNED)
- Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi (SIGNED)

I've been planning on buying this series so when a friend offered to get them signed for me, I was ecstatic! I also got the Lunar Chronicles all signed a few weeks ago. Now I'm so happy to have my favourite series signed and pretty :3


Randomness: Just thought I'd share something I drew with y'all :)


That's all I got for this month! I'm reading Don't Even Think About It soon and I'm really excited about the Forever Song. And of course, my biggest item of the week: THE SHATTER ME SERIES. I finally got all that Warner goodness *ahem* I mean, cover prettiness in physical copy! Now I'm all nervous about reading Ignite Me. It's also a miracle that I haven't stumbled upon a spoiler somewhere haha. 

What did you guys this week? Lemme know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. EEP! YOU HAVE A SIGNED SET OF SHATTER ME?!?!? OH MY GOD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, I DO. I KNOW, I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE IT MYSELF. BUT I DO AND I JUST.. *pets books*

      Delete
  2. READ IGNITE ME. It's the best series ending I've read in a long time!!!

    I love that drawing, by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I MUST READ IT. SOOOOONNN.. And thanks :) I really love drawing favourite quotes sometimes..

      Delete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)