01 October 2013

0

{Monthly Craving} Oct 2013 #1

Weekly Craving is a feature where I show you what's newly released on my TBR



- Exile (Keepers of the Lost Cities #2) by Shannon Messenger
- Unbreakable by Kami Garcia

- Blackout by Robison Wells
- Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles

- Endless Knight (Arcana Chronicles #2) by Kresley Cole
- How to Love by Katie Cotugno

- Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

- Tainted by A. E. Rought

Last year, I read Keepers of the Lost Cities and completely fell in love with it. Everyone should totally read that and then read Exile! It's an Middle Grade book but I still love it! My review of it here. Also, I'm excited for How to Love and Wild Cards! I'm never one for contemporary much but I gotta make an exception for those two pretties :) What new releases are you excited about this week? Tell me in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)