24 June 2013

3

{Weekly Craving} June 2013 #4


Weekly Craving is a feature on my blog
that shows weekly new releases on my TBR.


- After Daybreak by J. A. London
- In the After by Demitria Lunetta

- Ink by Amanda Sun
- Neptune's Tears by Susan Waggoner

- Ashes on Waves by Mary Lindsey
- Spartan Frost (Mythos Academy #4) by Jennifer Estep

The cover for Neptune's Tears is so pretty, right? I'm pretty excited for Ink as well :) Comment and tell me what you're waiting on this week!

3 comments:

  1. Some really great releases this week!! I totally agree about Neptune's Tears- that cover is GORGEOUS. I want to read it for the cover alone! ;) I'm really excited for Ashes on the Waves as well, it seems like it's going to be superb. Same goes for In the After! I mean, aliens. Come on. How could you possibly go wrong?! ;)

    Lovely list, Ariella, and thanks for sharing! <3

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen so much of Ink, it seems to be everywhere. It has a really pretty cover though. As well as Neptune's Tears and Ashes on the Waves.

    ~Sydney@Pika Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read In The After- zombie books can either go one way or the other for me but I feel like this one is going to have a positive outcome. Ink was just so disappointing. *le sigh*

    Thanks for sharing, Ariella! <33

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)