23 February 2013

5

Stacking the Shelves #23


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
where book bloggers showcase the books they got this week.


Library


~ Tempest by Julie Cross
~ Finale (Hush, Hush #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick
~ The Obsidian Blade by Pete Hautman

I just saw that the last book had bad rating.. Meh.. I'll see how it goes.


Bought


~ Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles #1) by Lenore Appelhans
~ The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
~ Breathe by Sarah Crossan


That's it for this week, lovelies! Feel free to leave your own links down below and I'll come check them out!


5 comments:

  1. FINALEE!!! Lol that equals PATCH time!! How awesome would it be if there was a place where someone could spend time with all their book boyfriends <3 Ummm that would be like heaven :D I've had my eye on Tempest for a while but it's just timing I guess... If I see it at a good price then I'd probs buy it but right now every penny I make is going toward my future biffle aka A MACBOOK PRO!! I seriously have to restrain myself from going on B&N and going on book shopping overload -_- Cant wait to hear your thoughts on all these lovelies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathe was awesome! Also, The Darkest Minds sounds great. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathe is the best book you will ever read. Legit. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU ARE READING NEXT READ THAT ONE FIRST.

    BREATHE WILL BLOW YOUR MIND.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Darkest Minds is pretty good and I was really disappointed by Finale. Breathe and Level 2 look awesome! Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Library Borrowing! I haven't had time to go to the library except for community service. D: I've heard great things for Tempest and it seems so interesting! I haven't heard for Obsidian Blade, but I hope it's not as bad as the ratings are saying. And the Darkest Mind! I've read so many fangirling reviews about that one! I hope it's quite as all the hype is saying.

    Enjoy all them books! XD

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)