20 May 2013

2

{Weekly Craving} May 2013 #3


Weekly Craving is a feature on my blog
where I show you new releases on my TBR.




~ Night School by C. J. Daughterty
~ September Girls by Bennett Madison

~ Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown
~ Transparent by Natalie Whipple

~ Imposter by Susanne Winnacker


That's all this week! All of them have amazing covers, don't they *~*


2 comments:

  1. I like the cover of Night School! It looks creepy. I've heard good things about Thousand Words (and every book by Jennifer Brown, really, but never read one before). I read mixed reviews of Transparent so I'm a bit unsure to get that one. Anyway, all the covers do look great and hopefully you can get your hands on them fast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thousand Words and Impostor both sound great! I'm very excited for those :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)