08 January 2013

0

Teaser Tuesday #12 - Confessions of a Murder Suspect


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along. Just follow the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Choose your teaser sentences from that page
4. AVOID SPOILERS!!!


---



I have some really bad secrets of share with someone, and it might as well be you--a stranger, a reader of books, but most of all, a person who can't hurt me. So here goes nothing, or maybe everything. I'm not sure if I can even tell the difference anymore.

I just started this one, so this is the opening lines of the book :) The cover is just so gorgeous!!!

Link me up to your own posts!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)